Package Deal - Mega Savings!
Philips AVENT BPA Free ISIS Manual Breast Pump + Philips AVENT Comfort Breast Shell Set (2-Pack) + 10 Breast Milk Storage Bottles BPA Free + 5 Breast Milk Ziplock Storage Bags + 30 pcs Disposable Breast Pads
Benefits & Features
Patented Let-down Massage Cushion
Five, soft petal massagers gently flex in and out as you pump and work with the vacuum to imitate your baby’s suckling.
The gentle-draw vacuum mimics baby's suckling to create a steady milk flow that requires less pumping.
Patented massage cushions flex in and out, replicating baby's suckling action and is intended to help stimulate a fast natural let down.
Quiet and portable.
Clinically proven to express more milk than a hospital grade double electric pump*.
* Clinically proven to be faster to express milk volume in a 20 minute period than a hospital grade double breast pump when used for sequential pumping in mothers who delivered preterm infants.
Country of origin: England
What is included:
Bottle stand/funnel cover: 1 pcs
Breast milk container (125 ml/ 4 oz): 1 pcs
Extra soft, Newborn Flow teat: 1 pcs
Manual breast pump: 1 pcs
Sealing disc: 1 pcs
Philips AVENT Comfort Breast Shell Set (2-Pack)
Philips AVENT comfort breast shells protect sore, cracked nipples and provide relief from engorgement during or between pumping and nursing. The ventilated inner shell, padded by a soft silicone cushion, gently presses on the areola, creating a slow trickle of milk. The outer shell prevents leaks, holding the milk until it can be collected or discarded. The silicone shells and pads can be sterilized in any Philips AVENT sterilizer or by boiling.
Shields Sore, Cracked Nipples
Philips AVENT comfort breast shells create a shield for nipples tender from breastfeeding. The soft silicone backing cushion fits snugly into your bra to protect you from chafing. The outer shell fits on top of the inner shell to hold released milk.
Collect Milk While Nursing or Pumping
While feeding or pumping, the closed breast shells can be placed against the non-nursing breast. Gentle pressure on the areola allows for a slow release of milk, easing engorgement and collecting the leaked milk for later feeding. A pouring spout aids in transferring milk to a sterilised bottle.
Release Between Feedings to Relieve Pressure
Comfort breast shells can also be worn between feedings to release a small amount of milk, relieving the discomfort and pressure of unexpressed milk. Only milk collected while pumping or feeding should be fed to your baby, as milk collected over a long period of time can become contaminated.
Easy to Sterilise
The shells and backing cushions can be sterilised with any Philips AVENT steam steriliser or by boiling. Comfort breast shells should not be worn for more than 40 minutes at a time due to a risk of excess pressure on milk ducts.
What's in the Box
Two Philips AVENT comfort breast shells,
two non-ventilated breast milk saver shells, and
two backing cushions
Autumnz Deluxe Disposable Breast Pads (30 pcs)
Specially designed with your comfort in mind......
NEW!! - CONTOURED cup that follows the shape of your breast for beautiful fitting and optimum comfort
- Super absorbent & leak proof
- Contoured 3D shape cup to provide perfect and discreet fitting
- Absorb any leaking milk and prevent wet spots
- Soft and breathable with fluffy cotton lining
- Ultra thin & lightweight
- Double adhesive tape to keep pads in place
- Perfect fit for all bra sizes
- Individually packed for hygiene and convenience
- Change breast pads frequently for hygiene purpose
- 30 pcs of deluxe disposable breastpads
Autumnz Breast Milk Storage Bottles
Autumnz Breast Milk Storage Bottles is specially designed for safe and extended storage of breastmilk.
10 bottles & 5 pieces of Autumnz Double Ziplock Breast Milk Storage Bags
- Safe & Non toxic (BPA free and Phthalates Free)
- US FDA approved material for safe storage
- Made of 100% food grade polypropylene (PP) for safe & longer storage
- Compatible with most standard breastpumps (Medela, Spectra, Ameda, etc) – can pump directly into the bottle
- Embossed ounce/ml markings for durability